Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Order Strikes Back: Introduction

Destruction junkies are everywhere! I'm sure you've seen the polls, read the forum posts, and generally heard the rumblings of distant thunder when it comes to Population Imbalance. While it's probably too early to tell (but not too early to theorize!) if any one side will severely outnumber the other, it is pretty plain to see that Mythic is really hyping up Destruction.

Debate all you want, if you saw the same Cinematic Trailer I did, you know exactly what I'm talking about. So I think it's time for some counter-hype. That's right, it's time for a little Order Strikes Back...

In this recurring section, "Order Strikes Back," I'm going to highlight a few of Order's greatest Heroes, and explain exactly why Order is just as tenacious, unyielding, and undeniably awesome as the forces of Destruction.

Oh, and we manage it while outnumbered and surrounded. 60 : 40? Good odds for any Spartan, am I right?

Good luck, Destruction, you're going to need it.

Stormcrow

No comments: