Wednesday, June 18, 2008

White Tower of Hoeth: Week in Review

Hey guys, I hope you've enjoyed what's been written here so far. This first week has been pretty hectic. I had a lot of stuff I wanted to put out there for you guys to read, and a lot of sites I wanted you to visit! But now after the opening week rush here at the White Tower, we'll be settling back to a normal pace. Don't worry, plenty of great articles to come, and even a few guest speakers!

For those who don't have time to read everything here at the White Tower, be sure and take time to read these two feature articles!

Order vs. Overpowered Demi-Gods of Untouchable Awesome (Destruction)

and

Several Pretty Good Reasons Why Warhammer Looks Like it Might Be Awesome (Most Likely)

Take a look, read 'em over (yeah I know they're long, my B), and let me know what you think! More to come here at White Tower of Hoeth!

Stormcrow

No comments: