Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Population Poll and Analysis at Greenskin!

The guys over at Greenskin! released this poll they garnered over at the Warhammer Alliance Forums. It's some pretty interesting stuff, and if you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you go take a look. It paints a pretty interesting picture of what might happen come release time.

You can check out that poll here:

Class Poll

Discuss here:

Forum Thread Warhammer Alliance

Now I should caution you that this is merely speculation at this point, as we can be pretty sure that the players who are active this early in the game's development (aka before release) are not a completely reliable representation of Warhammer Online's final population.

There is a lot of Theorycrafting (uh oh, WoW reference) going on, and while these numbers are not representative of the whole population, I think the author makes several solid points. For example, I think they are exactly right in saying that it seems the developers are hyping Destruction a great deal more than Order. I'm not going to lie to you, I'm a hardcore Order fan, but even I drool over the models for some the Destruction Classes (eg: Black Guard, Chosen).

But anyway, get on over there, look it over, and add your own two-cents!

Stormcrow

No comments: